Some benefits of having the Holy Spirit within you.
1. The Holy Spirit will positively affect your communication with others (Acts 1:8).
2. He will give evidence of His presence in your life by changing your patterns of conversation. For example, if you’ve been shy or weak, He can make you strong and bold (Acts 4:8, 10, 12–13).
3. He will teach you what you need to know to function effectively as God’s representative in the world (John 14:26).
4. He will counsel you about the sin in your life (Isaiah 1:18).
5. He will communicate with you about your future. He’ll instill within you comfort and strength to face the days to come (John 16:13).
6. He will forewarn you about the ulterior motives of others around you (Acts 11:12).
7. He will help you differentiate things of importance from things of non-importance (Acts 15:28).
8. He will tell you about the place of provision and supply (1 Kings 17: 3–4).
9. He will tell you that if you want to hear from Him, you’ll need to move away from the distraction and interference of other voices. Solitude is necessary for intimacy, impartation, and transformation (1 Peter 5:8).
10. He will prepare your heart for coming into God’s presence (Isaiah 2:3).
11. His words to you will impart life and energy (John 6:63).
12 . He will talk to (intercede with) the Father on your behalf (Romans 8:26–27).
13. He will both reveal and confirm to you that you belong to God (Romans 8:16).